We all wish for a better tomorrow and have a vision for the future of India. Whether it is about the environment, cleanliness around us or about living in a developed India that is healthy and prosperous, our dream of a better tomorrow encompasses all of this.
You can now express your dreams of a better India on canvas and win exciting prizes by participating in one of the world’s largest online drawing contests.
ICICI Bank Limited proudly presents the 3rd edition of Creative Masters – where you can Draw today for a better India tomorrow.
Last year, the contest received tremendous support from people across the country with almost 15 lakh entries, making it one of the biggest online drawing contests in the world.
This year too the contest aims to showcase drawings that stand apart on artistic flair. So, arm yourself with a paintbrush and push the boundaries of your creativity.
This year’s edition of Creative Master introduces a unique category ‘Art on other surfaces’. This includes painting on
glass, Wood, T-shirts (fabric), food, walls or anything else you can think of.
Participate in Creative Masters and win a trip to USA that includes Mc Donald’s museum in Chicago and Disney World at Orlando
and over 100 exciting prizes including iPhone 6 and Amazon Kindles. Hurry, the contest ends on October 25, 2016.
What’s more for every drawing submitted ICICI Bank will donate Rs.1 for education of lesser-privileged children. Last year Rs. 14.9 lakh were
donated to Snehalaya, an Ahmednaga-based NGO that works for rehabilitation of destitute women and kids.
Creative Masters aims at spreading a social message and the theme of this year’s contest is “Draw today for a better India tomorrow”
Pick up a paper or a canvas and unleash your creativity to show your
vision for a better India of tomorrow in any of the following themes:
(Clean and Green India)
We undersatnd that creativity is not just limited to paper and canvas. For such artists we
have introduced a new category – Art on other surface. You can chose any medium such as:
You can create a work of art using any medium, and on any topic of your choice. You are NOT restricted to choose a topic from the list of 4 topics, for creating art on any surface other than paper/canvas.
Note: You can submit drawings in any of the 4 themes irrespective of your age.
The contest shall begin from August 22, 2016 at 12:00:00 a.m. and ends on October 25, 2016 at 11:59:00 p.m. as per Indian Standard Time.
All Indian citizens can participate in the Creative Masters drawing contest.
- Existing ICICI Bank customers can participate along with their immediate family members (parents, spouses, siblings and children) in the contest
- A participant shall have to be a ICICI Bank customer during the entire Contest Period to be eligible for the prizes i.e. from August 22, 2016 to October 25, 2016
- Non-customers of ICICI Bank can participate in the contest but shall not be eligible for the contest prizes. However, if any non-ICICI Bank customer participates in Inter-School / Inter-College / Inter-Society contest, he/she is eligible for the following
- Vedantu.com gift voucher of worth ₹ 500
- Obino Healthy Family package worth ₹ 6000 (for a family of 4).
- ICICI Bank employees and their immediate family members can participate in the contest but shall not be eligible for any prizes